• 签到天数: 272 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

扫一扫,手机访问本帖
    发表于 2013-5-8 18:13:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    亲,你还没有登陆哦,无法享受到更多服务的,马上登陆。如果还没有帐号,请立即注册
    本帖最后由 张颂华 .013-8-.7:47 编辑

Choose Once Again
        八、重新选择

Temptation has one lesson it would teach, in all its forms, wherever it occurs. would persuade the holy Son of God he is a body, born in what must die, unable to escape its frailty, and bound by what it orders him to feel. sets the limits on what he can do; its power is the only strength he has; his grasp cannot exceed its tiny reach. Would you be this, if Christ appeared to you in all His glory, asking you but this. Choose once again if you would take your place among the saviors of the world, or would remain in hell, and hold your brothers there. For He <has> come, and He <is> asking this.
       无论诱惑以何种形式显现,在什么地方出现,它只有一课要教的。它会说服神圣的上帝之子,他是一个身体,出生于必死的身体中,无法逃脱它的脆弱,并受到它命令他感受的一切的束缚。它给他能做什么设置限制;它的力量是他仅有的力量;他掌控的范围不能超过它狭小的范围。如果基督在荣耀中显现于你面前,只要求你这一点:

请再选择一次:你是愿意成为这个世界的拯救者的一员,
         还是愿意留在地狱中,拉住你的兄弟不放。

因为祂已经来临,并且祂正在这样要求。

How do you make the choice. How easily is this explained. You always choose between your weakness and the strength of Christ in you. And what you choose is what you think is real. Simply by never using weakness to direct your actions, you have given it no power. And the light of Christ in you is given charge of everything you do. For you have brought your weakness unto Him, and He has given you His strength instead.
       你会如何选择?这解释得多么清楚!你总是在你的软弱和你内在的基督力量之间作选择。而你所选择的是你认为是真的。只要你不以软弱来指导你的行动,你就没有给它任何力量。而你内在的基督之光受托照管你所做的一切。因为你已把你的软弱带到祂的面前,而祂已赐予你祂的力量。

Trials are but lessons that you failed to learn presented once again, so where you made a faulty choice before you now can make a better one, and thus escape all pain that what you chose before has brought to you. every difficulty, all distress, and each perplexity Christ calls to you and gently says, "My brother, choose again.. He would not leave one source of pain unhealed, nor any image left to veil the truth. He would remove all misery from you whom God created altar unto joy. He would not leave you comfortless, alone in dreams of hell, but would release your mind from everything that hides His face from you. His Holiness is yours because He is the only power that is real in you. His strength is yours because He is the Self that God created as His only Son.
       考验不过是你过去没有学会的功课再次显现而已,因此,你以前作过一个错误的选择,现在你能作一个更好的选择,并因而摆脱你以前选择带给你的所有痛苦。每当你陷于困难、悲痛和困惑之中时,基督都在呼唤你,并轻声对你说:“我的弟兄,请重新作出选择。”祂不会留下任何痛苦之源得不到疗愈,也不会让任何形象掩盖真相。祂会去除你所有的痛苦,你是上帝所创造的喜悦的圣坛。祂不会让你得不到安慰,独自留在地狱之梦中,祂会把你的心智从遮挡祂容颜的一切中解救出来。祂的神圣性就是你的神圣性,因为祂是你内在唯一真实的力量。祂的力量就是你的力量,因为祂就是神圣本性,这就是上帝所创造的祂唯一的圣子。

The images you make cannot prevail against what God Himself would have you be. Be never fearful of temptation, then, but see it as it is; another chance to choose again, and let Christ's strength prevail in every circumstance and every place you raised an image of yourself before. For what appears to hide the face of Christ is powerless before His majesty, and disappears before His holy sight. The saviors of the world, who see like Him, are merely those who choose His strength instead of their own weakness, seen apart from Him. They will redeem the world, for they are joined in all the power of the Will of God. And what they will is only what He wills.
       你所制造的形象无法战胜上帝所愿的你之所是。那就不要害怕诱惑,而只需如实看待它:它是另一个重新选择的机会,让基督的力量在你以前树立你自己形象的每一个处境、每一个地方获胜。因为看似隐藏基督容颜的一切,在祂的庄严面前毫无力量,在祂的圣见面前会消失殆尽。这个世界的拯救者会像祂那样去看,他们只会选择祂的力量而非他们自己的软弱,不会视自己为与祂分开的。他们会赎回这个世界,因为他们加入了上帝神圣意愿的所有力量。而他们之所愿,也正是祂之所愿。

Learn, then, the happy habit of response to all temptation to perceive yourself as weak and miserable with these words. I am as God created me. His Son can suffer nothing. And I am His Son. Thus is Christ's strength invited to prevail, replacing all your weakness with the strength that comes from God and that can never fail. And thus are miracles as natural as fear and agony appeared to be before the choice for holiness was made. For in that choice are false distinctions gone, illusory alternatives laid by, and nothing left to interfere with truth.
       那就学会用下面的话来养成一个快乐的习惯,以回应所有认为你自己软弱和不幸的诱惑:

我是上帝所创造的我。祂的圣子不可能受苦。
       而我就是祂的圣子。

于是,基督的力量就会受邀而来,用源自上帝的战无不胜的力量来取代你所有的软弱。于是,奇迹就会变得自然而然,正如在你选择神圣性之前,你曾感到害怕和痛苦一样。因为在这一选择中,虚假的区别消失了,虚幻的选项被放在了一边,再也没有什么会阻挠真相。

You <are> as God created you, and so is every living thing you look upon, regardless of the images you see. What you behold as sickness and as pain, as weakness and as suffering and loss, is but temptation to perceive yourself defenseless and in hell. Yield not to this, and you will see all pain, in every form, wherever it occurs, but disappear as mists before the sun. A miracle has come to heal God's Son, and close the door upon his dreams of weakness, opening the way to his salvation and release. Choose once again what you would have him be, remembering that every choice you make establishes your own identity as you will see it and believe it is.
       你是上帝所创造的你,你所看到的每一个生命都是如此,而无论你看到的是什么样的形象。你所看到的疾病、痛苦、软弱、苦难、损失,都只是诱惑,让你认为自己无力防卫、身陷地狱。只要不屈服于这样的诱惑,你就会看清所有痛苦,而无论它们以何种形式呈现,在哪里发生,都会像阳光下的迷雾一样消散。奇迹已前来治愈上帝之子,并关闭了他软弱之梦的大门,打开了通往他得救和解脱的道路。请再次选择:你愿他是什么,并牢记:你所作的每一个选择都会根据你如何看待和相信你自己的身份而确立你的身份。

Deny me not the little gift I ask, when in exchange I lay before your feet the peace of God, and power to bring this peace to everyone who wanders in the world uncertain, lonely, and in constant fear. For it is given you to join with him, and through the Christ in you unveil his eyes, and let him look upon the Christ in him.
       不要拒绝给我我所要求的小小礼物,作为交换,我把上帝的平安、以及将这平安带给每一个在世上徘徊的困惑、孤独、害怕的人的力量置于你的脚前。因为你可以与他结合,并经由你内在的基督让他睁开眼睛,并让他看到他内在的基督。

My brothers in salvation, do not fail to hear my voice and listen to my words. I ask for nothing but your own release. There is no place for hell within a world whose loveliness can yet be so intense and so inclusive it is but a step from there to Heaven. To your tired eyes I bring a vision of a different world, so new and clean and fresh you will forget the pain and sorrow that you saw before. Yet this a vision is which you must share with everyone you see, for otherwise you will behold it not. To give this gift is how to make it yours. And God ordained, in loving kindness, that it be for you.
       我的得救的弟兄们,不要听不到我的声音,请聆听我说的话。我只要求你自己的解脱。在一个如此美好、无所不包的世界中,地狱无处容身,从这里到天堂只有一步之遥。我给你疲惫的双眼带来了一个不同的世界,它是如此崭新、洁净、清新,你会忘却你以前所看到的痛苦和悲伤。但你必须与你所看到的每一个人分享这一景象,否则你就会看不到它。给与这礼物,才能把它变成你的。而上帝已怀着慈爱把它赐给了你。

Let us be glad that we can walk the world, and find so many chances to perceive another situation where God's gift can once again be recognized as ours. And thus will all the vestiges of hell, the secret sins and hidden hates be gone. And all the loveliness which they concealed appear like lawns of Heaven to our sight, to lift us high above the thorny roads we travelled on before the Christ appeared. Hear me, my brothers, hear and join with me. God has ordained I cannot call in vain, and in His certainty I rest content. For you <will> hear, and you <will> choose again. And in this choice is everyone made free.
       我们能行走在这个世界上,能找到如此之多看到上帝礼物的机会,并在又一个情境中认出它是属于我们的,让我们为此而欢欣!于是,地狱的所有残余、秘密的罪和隐藏的恨就会消失。它们曾经藏匿的所有美好就像天堂的草地一样展现在我们眼前,并把我们高举至在基督出现之前我们所走的充满荆棘的道路之上。请聆听我,我的弟兄们,聆听我并加入我。上帝已经判定,我不可能徒劳地呼唤,我因祂的确定而满足。因为你将会聆听,你也将会重新选择。而每一个人都因这一选择而获得自由。

I thank You, Father, for these holy ones who are my brothers as they are Your Sons. My faith in them is Yours. I am as sure that they will come to me as You are sure of what they are, and will forever be. They will accept the gift I offer them, because You gave it me on their behalf. And as I would but do Your holy Will, so will they choose. And I give thanks for them. Salvation's song will echo through the world with every choice they make. For we are one in purpose, and the end of hell is near.
       圣父,我感谢您,因为这些神圣之人都是我的弟兄,也是您的圣子。我对他们的信心就是您的信心。我确信他们会来到我这里,正如您确信他们之所是永远不会改变一样。他们会接受我给他们的礼物,因为您为他们而赐予我这礼物。而我只会实现您的神圣意愿,他们也会作出同样的选择。我为他们而感谢您。拯救之歌会随他们所作的每一个选择而响彻整个世界。因为我们拥有同一个目的,而地狱的末日就快到来。

joyous welcome is my hand outstretched to every brother who would join with me in reaching past temptation, and who looks with fixed determination toward the light that shines beyond in perfect constancy. Give me my own, for they belong to You. And can You fail in what is but Your Will. I give You thanks for what my brothers are. And as each one elects to join with me, the song of thanks from earth to Heaven grows from tiny scattered threads of melody to one inclusive chorus from a world redeemed from hell, and giving thanks to You.
       我会欣然向每一个弟兄伸出欢迎的双手,只要他们愿与我一起战胜诱惑,并决心去注视这个世界之外完美而永恒的光明。请把属于我的赐予我,因为他们都属于您。难道您的神圣意愿会无法实现吗?我为我弟兄之所是而感谢您。当每一个弟兄都选择加入我时,从地上到天上的感恩之歌就会由一段从地狱中赎回的世界的零散旋律,变成一曲无所不包的合唱,以表达对您的感恩。

And now we say "Amen.. For Christ has come to dwell in the abode You set for Him before time was, in calm eternity. The journey closes, ending at the place where it began. No trace of it remains. Not one illusion is accorded faith, and not one spot of darkness still remains to hide the face of Christ from anyone. Thy Will is done, complete and perfectly, and all creation recognizes You, and knows You as the only Source it has. Clear in Your likeness does the light shine forth from everything that lives and moves in You. For we have reached where all of us are one, and we are home, where You would have us be.
       现在,让我们一起说:“阿门”。因为基督已来到时间开始之前您就在宁静的永恒中为祂所设的居所安居。旅程结束了,终结于它起始的地方。它不留一丝痕迹。没有任何一个幻觉会值得信任,也没有一点黑暗能依然留存以向任何人隐藏基督的容颜。您的神圣意愿已经完全而彻底地实现,所有创造都认出了您,并了解您就是它们唯一的神圣源头。活在您内在的一切所发出的清澈光芒,都与您相似。因为我们已经抵达我们合一的所在,我们都已回到家中,而这正是您愿我们永在的地方。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|友链申请|手机版|小黑屋|新帖|奇迹课程网 ( 沪ICP备06028955号-2   

GMT+8, 2018-1-19 10:08 , Processed in 0.236573 second(s), 33 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表